Special Price 2913.15€ +VAT
Not in stock
- Compact PTZ Remote Camera
- Full HD 1080 50/60P
- Live Streaming - Graphics Overlay
- CMOS 1/3" 2.13MP
- 30.5-915mm 30X
- MicroSD Card for internal recording
- HDMI & 3G/SD-SDI Outputs
- S/N: 50dB
- Broadcast Info Overlay
- Saves overlay info at every preset position (up to 10)
- Broadcaster logos, “Live” mark, watermark, time and temperature can be overlaid.
- Full-Screen Graphics Overlay and Slide Show
- Up to 50 full-screen (max. 23MB) custom graphics
- Various language characters supported with provided software SDP Generator.
- Selectable pre-loaded logos.
- 3G-SDI and HDMI digital outputs
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio w/phantom power)
- USB host connection for WiFi or 4G LTE adapter
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- IR controller
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
- LAN connector supports Power over Ethernet
- Advanced IP communications capability:Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction. Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control. Low latency streaming. RTMP streaming directly to content delivery network (YouTube, Ustream, etc.)
- Versatile IP Connectivity including Wi-Fi* and 4G/LTE*
- The KY-PZ100 is the PTZ camera that features JVC’s unique IP communications engine providing network
- connection via Wi-Fi*, 4G/LTE*, or wired LAN. *optional adapters.
- RTMP for Direct Streaming to Content Delivery Network. RTMP protocol support enables direct streaming to JVC VIDEOCLOUD, Ustream, YouTube, Facebook, etc. Other various protocols and bit rates are supported for a variety of usages.
- Multiple Protocols, RTP,ZIXI,UDP etc. also Multicast Streaming possible.
- 0.02 lx of Minimum Illumination for Precise Color Reproduction
- In High-Sensitivity mode, minimum illumination is 0.02 lx. Superior color reproduction is ensured even at low light. The Night Mode is also available for even darker environments (0.003 lx of minimum illumination).
- Direct Drive Mechanism for Accurate and Quiet Pan/Tilt. The KY-PZ100 incorporates JVC’s Direct Drive Motor that offers precise, highly responsive pan/tilt and silent movement compare to the normal stepping motor mechanism.
- Super Fast Pan/Tilt of max. 480°/sec*. With maximum 480°/sec*. movement offers the scene transition sharply.
- Super Slow Pan/Tilt of min. 0.1°/sec. Extremely slow movement of 0.1°/sec. offers a good look at the scene even at high zoom rates.
- Extremely Silent Operation
- Operating noise of Direct Drive is approx. 20% lower than normal stepping motor system, which is especially suitable for the usage of classic concert, church and so on.
- High Accuracy of +/-0.03° for Preset Positions
- Adjusts to preset positions with high accuracy, offset less than 0.03°. Maintains precise shooting positions even at high magnification with virtually no deviation.
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom. Equipped with 30x optical zoom, the KY-PZ100 is capable of capturing distant subjects. Even in a grand hall or auditorium,the speaker’s expressions and handwriting on a board will be clearly captured. 12x digital zoom is also available.
- Simultaneous Output of 3G-SDI and HDMI in addition to IP Simultaneous digital output capability, with up to1920x1080/60p video through 3G-SDI/HDMI/IP, makes the KY-PZ100 ideal for webcasting as well as viewing and recording of conferences, lectures, and other live events.
- The KY-PZ100 features a built-in digital recorder that records HD from 5Mbps to 50Mbps directly to microSDHC/microSDXC card. Recordings can be uploaded from the camera to an external server.
- 100 Preset Positions and Settings. Up to 100 points of PTZ positions and other settings such as focus and white balance can be memorized on the camera.
- PoE+ for Simple and Flexible Installation. You can reduce installation cost with the KY-PZ100 that supports PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet), which is capable of carrying IP video, audio control and power over a single connection cable.
MPEG4/H.264 up to 50Mbps - 4:2:2/8bit - MOV filesVideo Resolution
HD 720: 1280x720pixels(16:9 aspect ratio)
HD 1080: 1920x1080pixels(16:9 aspect ratio)Slow Motion
NoQuick Motion - Time Lapse
640x360Pixel, 320x180Pixel in Live streaming only.Rec Media
Micro SD/SD-HC/SD-XC CardRec Time
267min @28Mbps with 64GB REC-Media
213min @35Mbps with 64GB REC-Media
148min @50Mbps with 64GB REC-MediaPre Record
1/3" (crop factor 7.21)Sensor Resolution
30.5mm to 915mm (35mm equivalent)Zoom
Zoom out: F1.6 to F11
Zoom in: F4.7 to F32Control Rings
No RingsAuto Focus
3G/HD/SD-SDI (BNC)Audio inputs
Jack 3.5mm Mic/LineAudio outputs
2CH Embedded Audio SDI
2CH Embedded Audio HDMIPC Connections
Pan: Max 480°/s
Tilt: Max 300°/sPan Range
-30° to +90°Shutter speed
1/6 to 1/10000Video S/N
Live Streaming through Ethernet, 3G/4G or WiFi.
Broadcast Graphics Overlay.
Saves up to 10 Broadcaster logos.
“Live” mark, watermark, time and temperature can be overlaid.
Full-Screen Graphics Overlay and Slide Show.Power
Power adapterPower Consumption
2-YearsCountry of Origin
Total Weight (KG)
2.0Total Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm)
Usually in 9working days
- Direct ceiling mount bracket
- Screws (M3)
- Screws (M2.6)
- Wireless remote control
- AC adapter
- Fall prevention wire
- Instruction manual